If you work in a large hospital physio department or have access to a clinic / treatment facility and would like to host a dry needling course please email us via here.
What are the benefits of hosting a DN course with the DNI?
- You either qualify for a 100% discounted place on the course (If the clinic or facility is your own or if you can provide a clinic facility or venue free of charge) Alternately you can receive up to a 50% discount if we rent the facility and you act as the course venue host for the course.
- You will receive a certificate of attendance and the course will count towards attaining your DN practitioner or Instructor status.
What do you need to provide as a DN course venue host??
- The venue needs to have sufficient beds (Min of 8 / max of 15) and space.
- Supply of a laptop projector and screen.
- Supply chairs and 1 small side table per bed for the needling stations and equipment.
- Tea /coffee and biscuits for twice daily refreshment breaks.